Friday, July 16, 2010

Showering...

I don't know why but every time I take a shower for the past few weeks you start crying half way through! I would love to be able to shave my armpits and legs on the same day instead of having to rush and not be able to finish! Oh...and since I have to get out to a crying baby my hair hasn't been blow dried every day. Good thing I have straight hair and it doesn't look to bad when not blown out. I even put you in the bouncy in our tiny bathroom so you can see me. You used to nap or play in your crib during this time... I can't wait until you grow out of this phase. I think it may be your teeth. You have needed Mommy to hold you more and you don't like it when you can't see me...Bella, don't you know I like to take long showers and use all the girlie scrubs and stuff. Don't you want mommy to look pretty?? I look forward to Sunday when Daddy is home and I can take as long as I want!

No comments: