Friday, July 30, 2010

Girl Time

Daddy had poker night today with the guys. So I took you shopping and got a Chai Tea soy latte for me! (Kristen just got me into this...what did she say... it tastes like Christmas!) Just me and you baby girl. You really are such a good girl! You are so fun to go shopping with. Such a happy girl! We always get people telling us how beautiful you are and how much they love your hair! I put your cute pink leopard shoes on you and you kept wanting to chew on them! You are definitely getting more teeth. This week you have been drooling like crazy and biting everything. We went to Coconut Point mall. I was trying to find pillows for the new couch we just got.  I found the perfect ones...I hope Daddy likes them. There is even a butterfly on one of them! Then we came home and you ate your dinner and I sipped on some wine. Then I gave you a bath and put you to bed. You were tired. You are such an angel. The looks you give me just melt my heart. How special it is to be the center of your universe right now! I love looking at your sweet sleeping angel face. You are so beautiful to me Bella!! I love you so much!!

No comments: