Tuesday, July 27, 2010

5 months Old!!...just a little late ;)

Our Valentines Princess is 5 (and a 1/2) months old!!
I know I have said it before but she is growing so fast! She has done so many new things this past month! Rolling, Teething, Bouncing, Eating Solids,....being cute with all her new screams and noises. I just can't wait to see what she will do next!! I love you my Bella Boo!

Speaking of growing....Jr got my baby book down from the attic!


At 5 months I was 14lbs 12 oz and 24 3/8 inches

Bella is almost 17lbs and 27 inches (according to my measurements)

She was 15.8 lbs and 26 inches at her 4 month appt.

What a difference!! They say you gain 1lb per inch so her weight matches her height...
I can't wait to see her stats at her 6 month appointment. Looks like she is going to be taller than her Mama!

No comments: