Saturday, January 2, 2010

Wow 2010!

2010 is here! I am excited and nervous. This is the year my daughter will be born! I am 34 weeks pregnant. Only 6 more weeks to go. Some people seem to think she will make her arrival the end of this month rather than February. Junior and I are getting a little nervous! Our daughter could be here in about a month. We can't wait to meet her! Junior put together the pack n play and the bouncy seat yesterday. Our house is slowly getting taken over by lots of pastel baby things. Seeing everything set up is making her impending arrival a lot more real!
I have a Dr. appt on Tuesday, we go to a Breastfeeding class on Wednesday night and a child preperation class on Saturday. This will be a busy baby week. Junior is on board for all the classes. Maybe he thinks he will get to see boobies at the breastfeeding class! ha,ha. Hopefully he isn't the only husband going. I told him that all the Husbands go!
My Sister flys back to London today. I am really going to miss her! We had a great visit over the holidays. She is coming back after Bella is born. So maybe the end of February or March! Love you Sis! Thanks for everything!

1 comment:

Sanra said...

I have a feeling she is coming early too! I told your mom that I was thinking you should get your hospital bag ready and she said you all ready did it! Good job! We are so excited for you! You are in our thoughts and prayers daily! We love you guys! Zoey says to tell you "ya ya ya"!