Sunday, January 17, 2010

Her Room is Ready!

Bella's sweet little room is ready! I had a lot of fun decorating Bella's "Pink" Room as Carly calls it. I love pink and I had a pink room growing up, I even had pink carpet! ha,ha! So of course i would pick pink for our daughter. I love how it turned out and it actually looks better in person.It was hard to take pictures since the room is so small.

I am still having Braxton Hicks contrations. I go to the Dr. on Tuesday. So we will see if my body has made any progress. Junior and I went for a walk last night and I noticed that I am starting to get that pregnancy waddle!! ha,ha!! I guess her head really has dropped and now its making me walk funny. =)

 
When you walk in the door a Bb is for Bella print.

The valance is not that shiney in person.
 It is satin so the flash makes it look really shiney.


The beautiful dollhouse bookcase Andy made.
My Aunty Mandy made the pink bear in the chair!!

We put her name above the crib.
With butterflys of course!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! you forgot to mention the quilt that Aunty Mandy made. I love that it add some other color besides pink in the room! haha
Love you :) I can't wait to hold Bella in that glider of yours! xxx