Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bella's 1st Christmas

Santa was good to Bella this year! She got lots of beautiful gifts. She enjoyed opening them all up on Christmas morning! We had a special morning with Gramma, Grampa, and Aunty Carly. They came over early and we all opened gifts together and had a nice breakfast. Bella woke up Christmas Eve with her first cold. Even though she had a runny nose all day she was still in good spirits! In the afternoon we went to Grandma and Grandpa Cotto's and then over to Gramma and Grampa's for Christmas dinner! Yum,yum and so much fun!!

Christmas Eve

Cookies for Santa!

One Gift on Christmas Eve.

Up Early with her Cold Christmas Morning. Her new Tunnel!

I got this!

I love my new Dolly Aunty Carly!

Presents are SO much fun!

Time for breakfast.

Thanks for my new Princess car Gramma, I LOVE it!!

Presents from Grandad and Val

My new Angel from my Titi Joanne.

Cute outfit from my Nana!

I love you Bella!!

Hanging with Daddy and Grampa.

Love our First Christmas together!! xo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, the one of you and bella on the patio is adorable, You are both smiling! I love them all, I have a huge smile on my face. Love you xxx