Thursday, December 30, 2010

I'm Going to Be.....

A Big Sister!!!!

This is the shirt we made to tell Daddy, Gramma and Grampa, and Aunty Carly!!


Yes! Its true I am 14 weeks pregnant. We thought we would save our news for Christmas time!! I think we told most of our family during our Christmas phone calls but if you haven't heard now you know!! We are so excited and feel so blessed to have another little one coming into our lives. My due date is July 2nd. We just went for an ultrasound on the 22nd and the baby looks great! They measured the back of the neck and took my blood to test the baby for any genetic problems like we had with Noah. We got the test results back today and the genetic screen came back within normal levels!! Yay!! So we are going to have two under two!! Well, about 17 months apart to be exact! It will be crazy, fun and I am sure tiring all at once. But I wouldn't have it any other way! We love having Bella Sooo much adding one more will be a joy!

1 comment:

Sandra Bujak said...

So happy for you all!!!