Thursday, December 16, 2010

"It's Starting to Feel a lot like Christmas!!"

It has been so cold for us Floridians! The past two weeks we have been waking up to temps in the 30's and having highs in the 50's! But it has put us in the Christmas spirit! We've been singing and dancing our merry little elves...selves away! Having a child around the holidays is so much fun! Gramma got us this awesome snowman band. There are 4 wireless snowman that each play an instrument and all play Christmas songs in tune together. Bella loves watching them play and dances every night to them. Usually I say "shake it baby shake it"! and she starts bouncing and putting one hand up in the air. It is super cute! I will try to catch it on video and post it. We put our tree up the weekend we got back from the cruise. Bella hasn't expressed to much interest in it. So far no broken ornaments! Peanut likes it more than her! Every year since we have had him he loves to lay under it. We put our new stockings up. I love them! Bella has a Ballerina, I have a snowman, and Daddy has a Santa. Bella has learnt how to blow kisses. It is soooo cute!! We say kiss, kiss and she starts giving kisses. Gramma and I are going to finish up our Christmas shopping this weekend while Daddy and Grampa go to the football game. Aunty Carly will be her in 8 days and we are getting super excited to see her!!

I've been good Santa I promise!

Check out our new stockings!

Look at the ladybug pillow pet my Gramma got me!!
Cosmo thinks its for him..ha,ha

Here is Bella practicing her steps.

She thinks the table and chairs are her jungle gym!

There's my beautiful princess!

Kisses bye,bye!! Muah!

No comments: