Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It's a BOY!!!

A beautiful baby boy!! How blessed are we to have one of each. I feel so thankful for this little boy who is coming into our lives. I think he will make the perfect addition to our blooming family! I can feel him growing healthy and strong. My belly has gotten bigger each week and his kicks seem to get stronger each day! I am so busy with Bella I miss a lot of his movement throughout the day but when we sit down at night after Bella goes to sleep its my special time with him! Junior even felt him for the first time yesterday! I am almost 20 weeks now! So half way there. Bella will be one on Monday...Valentines day! Wow, our little love has grown up so fast! I love you Bella and your little brother!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a great pic, I would like to see more please :) x