Friday, April 9, 2010

Say goodbye to the Twenties!!

I will be 30 on Sunday! I am excited to start a new chapter in my life.  I am so happy I became a mother before I turned 30. It feels great to have her and know who I am in my life! I have accomplished a lot in my twenties and now I am excited to see what my 30s will hold! Junior has my Birthday all planned. It is a surprise. I know we are going to a nice dinner but he hasn't told me where! I am excited!! I think I will enjoy a few Cosmo's and toast to my 30's! My girlfriends and I had a "Girlie Thirty Day" celebration last Saturday! We had a great time getting pedicures and gossiping over wine! Kristen has declared us 30 and Fabulous!! She even got us cute hats made!! I have the best girlfriends! Cheers to the 30's Girls! It is going to be a Fab ride!!

No comments: