Thursday, April 22, 2010

Post Baby Boobies

Oh the joys of the post baby body...So I have been a bit of a shopaholic lately. Tired of wearing the same leggings and fat jeans! But since my skinny jeans don't fit yet had to buy summer dresses for now.Hoping baby bootcamp should do the trick to fit into the skinnies! Anyway, I decided to get my boobies measured at Victorias Secret yesterday...I went from a D cup down to a B cup!!! I was a C before a got pregnant! Now I am a deflated B!! What! Junior told me I was smaller this weekend. I didn't think I shrunk that much! So I got two new push up bras!! Now I know why mommies get their boobies done!! We will see what they look like after the next baby!

2 comments:

Aunty Joanne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aunty Joanne said...

Never mind my darling, you can have some of my boobies any time you want. Just let me know when the surgery is scheduled. LOL.