Friday, November 6, 2009

Hothouse Cucumber?!!

Today I am 26 weeks along. Still feeling great! I get a weekly e-mail about the babys growth from Baby Center. They usually compare her to a fruit or a vegetable. It says Bella is as tall as an English Hothouse Cucumber...What the heck is that?? I am sure my British family members will know! I got a cute rug for Bella's Room this week! Of course it is Pink! It has light pink,dark pink, lavender and white. Peanut and Cosmo like it too. They think it is there to rub there bodys all over! Peanut thinks he is a baby. I have been sitting enjoying the Glider Gramma got for Bellas room and he always wants me to pick him up and let him rock with me!! I know its a bad habit he is getting used to. He is going to be mad when the baby comes and he isn't our baby anymore. I made little closet dividers for her clothes they are hearts that I painted pink and attached cute cut outs to. I will attach some pics to this post of them. I got a call from the Doctors office letting me know that they are giving free H1N1 shots to pregnant women this Saturday. I am SO undecided on this!! I don't know what to do. I have never even got a flu shot before. Junior and I have been using had sanitizer and washing our hands all the time to prevent illness. I passed my glucose test that I had to do last week at the Doctors. So no gestational diabetes for me! I guess I can keep eating chocolate and ice cream!! Yum!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I google imaged the cucumber and it is just a normal cucumber! Strange!
My opinion on the shot is that you should get, What are you reasoning’s behind it? They say it is much worse if a pregnant woman catches the flu!
Also, should it be Grandma and not Gramma? just checking :)
love Aunty Carly! xxx
Get us some more pictures!

Our Blooming Family said...

I go to the Doctor tomorrow so I will talk to her about it then. Still undecided. Mom decided she wants it to be spelled Gramma. Since when we say Grandma we really don't pronounce the D anyway. I left my camera in Tampa!! I will get it this week. Love ya!

Joanne Berube said...

An English Hothouse Cucumber is a long thin cucumber grown in a green house - I think!
It is a good idea to get the H1N1 shot for pregnant women Lisa, as the World Health Organization has identified that with this strain of the flu pregnant women seem to have a rough go of it and get very ill with it, more than your average person. I would suggest you get it sweetheart and sorry for not responding to you earlier on this subject.