Friday, November 13, 2009

What a Nice Hubby!

Junior surprised me on Saturday and came home with the crib we had picked out for Bella! What a sweetie!! He got it all put together and it looks great! I will post some pics next week. The room is coming together nicely. I love spending time in there. I can't wait to hold Bella in my arms and rock her to sleep in her new room. I forgot my camera in Tampa this weekend. I will post pics next week once I get it back.

I went to the Dr. on Wednesday.
I am measuring right on track 27 weeks now!
Her heartbeat was 140bpm.
She is 2lbs now!!
Still moving a lot. She is favoring the right bottom of my ribs! Ouch.
I got the H1N1 vaccination. No swine flu for me!



Prayers needed:
I was in Tampa visiting my friend Jennie whos newborn son Paxton had open heart surgery 1 month ago. He is still there recovering. I got to hold him while I was there and he was just beautiful! His eyes were so deep and soulful. He has had a few set backs recently. His family really wants to take him home soon! You can check out her Blog by clicking the Best of The Wests in my blog list.


Yesterday we found out that Juniors cousin Freddys wife Aura has a brain tumor. She also recently just had a baby boy not even two months ago. They rushed her in for emergency surgery. They took out the largest tumor but left two small ones in there. They also found a cyst in her pancreas and liver. We are waiting to hear what the results are. We are just in shock right now. We have gotten very close to them over the years and they are a wonderful couple that just doesn't deserve this right now. Especially with a new baby. So please keep them in your prayers.

Life can change so fast. Please appreciate all the good in your life and try not to sweat the small stuff. You never know what will happen next.

No comments: