Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I had my checkup Today!

Today I am 24 weeks 5 days! I had a check up today with an ultrasound. Bella looked great!!! She is 1lb 8 oz!! They checked all her organs, her brain, and heart. Everything is growing right on track! They said her brain looks extra smart! ;) We could see her practicing breathing. Her mouth would open and she would swallow the amniotic fluid. Then her chest would rise and fall. So cool!! Every ultrasound we have had so far she has been sucking her thumb and she didn't let us down today. She was doing it again! It will be interesting to see if she does it outside the womb. Here is a picture of her little body. I now start going to the Dr. every 2 weeks!! The Dr. was like ok, I will see you back in 2 weeks I said REALLY?! Umm, reality check I am almost in the third trimester! I hadn't even thought about the every 2 week checkup towards the end. I am used to going every 4 weeks. My next appointment is November 11th.

Bella LeeAnn 24 weeks 5 Days

24 weeks
My Bucs Maternity Tee from Trin! Junior Loves it. Wish the team was doing better.

4 comments:

Alison Polo said...

You look amazing!! I love it, I love it, I love it!!!

Unknown said...

You are one SEXY momma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

You look amazing, you are all belly! I can't wait to feel the kicks when I am there in Dec! Love you xxx

Sandra said...

BOTH of you girls look absolutely perfect!