Friday, October 23, 2009

24 Weeks Today!


Wow! Today is Viability day. Once you hit 24 weeks the Fetus has a Viable chance of surviving outside the womb with some medical intervention of course. So another great milestone! She is the size of a papaya and my uterus is the size of a soccer ball. She has been doing gymnastics in my belly all day today. I love it when she is this active!! We have been busy these last few weeks painting Bellas room. Mom and I have been having a great time finding all things Pink! We got the Glider this week ( Thank you Gramma Sharon) and the organic crib mattress. Next we need the crib! I can't wait to see her bedding in the crib. Check out the picture for a sneak peek. The dresser used to be Mine and Carlys when we were kids. Andy added a topper to it so we can use it as a changing table. I ordered the butterfly mobile from a lady on etsy.com who hand makes them. So cute!! I love my butterflys!!

2 comments:

Sandra Bujak said...

I love the room!

Unknown said...

The room looks great! Can't wait to see it!