Wednesday, May 18, 2011

You are such a Gift!!

Getting ready for bed and just looking at my growing belly and thinking of you my baby boy. This pregnancy seems to have flown by. I am 34 weeks pregnant with you Isaiah. You are such a precious little gift all wrapped up and just waiting to be opened. You came to us when we were least expecting it and have happily grown into a beautiful baby boy that we will be meeting before we know it. Your sister keeps me so busy that I don't always take the time to reflect and appreciate how special you are. It took us three trys to have your sister along with bleeding and scares throughout her pregnancy. But you, you have been with me for 34 weeks and have been this beautiful wonderful blessing that came to us like a gift. Wow, thank you lord for a wonderful healthy pregnancy and a beautiful boy!! I feel so blessed and so full right now. I can't wait to meet you in about a month. You already are the perfect addition to our family. I love you Isaiah....Mommy.

No comments: