Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Beach,Love,Family, Peace....
We spent a beautiful morning at Fort Myers Beach. We walked the pier and put Bella's feet in the sand. We had a yummy Ice Cream cone from Kilwins. Then we headed to Yucatan Grill for a nice lunch. Bella had fun walking all around. She fell asleep on the way home. We let her nap for a bit then we went for a nice swim in the pool! Gramma and Grampa came in too! Bella had fun playing with all of us! Daddy and Grampa made water spouts from the jets that she thought was really fun! Daddy got me an I initial charm for my Pandora Bracelet. I have a B for Bella and now an I for little Isaiah. I love looking down at it and knowing that he will be here soon! He and Bella also got me a super cute pink leather cover for my Nook Color reader. I love it!! Thanks Babe and my Bella Boo!!





No comments: