Monday, November 1, 2010

October Fun!!


Our Little Pumpkin

We had a fun October! We went to our local pumpkin patch and picked out Pumpkins. Bella enjoyed using them as a chew toy too! Daddy and Mommy carved the pumpkins while Bella watched from her high chair. She got to feel and touch the sticky insides. She didn't like the feel of the pumpkin to much. She made funny faces at it. We dressed her up as Minnie Mouse for Halloween! Bella looked Sooo cute and even kept her ears on the whole time! I wore a Minnie Mouse Shirt and Junior wore a Mickey shirt to go with the theme. She went trick or treating to both of her Grandparents houses. Then Gramma and Grampa came over for dinner and we passed out Candy to the neighborhood kids. It was a fun time! Aunty Carly Flys in on Saturday and we are having an early Thanksgiving on Sunday while she is here. I am cooking at my house. I love the holidays especially now that we have
 Bella Boo! She makes everything so much more fun!!

  



Jr carved the funny face and I carved the haunted house

On our way to Trick or Treat


Minnie Bella!




Wheres all my candy?


Bye Bye!