Monday, June 28, 2010

Loving Your Long Crazy Hair!


Everyday is different. It could stick straight up...Tilt to the side...Be curly on one side.. Or lay down nicely.
I actually bought you some style cream for curly hair! Ha,ha.
I put a little bit on the top where it sticks up. It helps it lay down a bit flatter. Once it gets longer it should lay down nicely.
Your hair just goes with your personality! It's a little wild at times... just like you!
I put bows and flowers in your hair everyday. We always get comments from strangers whenever we go out. "Wow, look at all that hair!!"

Pretty in Purple... 
What Mom, I just woke up! I am having a bad hair day ok. :)

This was yesterday by the pool. Her hair go's crazy with the humidity.

Good Morning Mommy!
Are you ready for this girl Canada Family!! August is coming fast!! Love ya!

2 comments:

Titi Joanne said...

I am loving the crazy hair! How gorgeous you are my darling with those big eyes and fluffy hair. Only 6 more weeks and then we get to meet you for the first time and we can't wait. You are such a stylish girl - very fashionable and I have to say you look fabulous in any color. I have to say that I have not quite figured out who you look like the most, some pictures and I say you are a daddy's girl but other's hmm, I would have to say mummy's girl. I guess I will decide when I see you for the first time in August. I hope you are enjoying your nice weather and that mummy is treating you to lots of cool down time in the swimming pool, wish I could be there to swim with you sweetheart!

Our Blooming Family said...

Hi Titi Joanne. Bella told me she can't wait to meet you! She is expecting lots of cuddles and kisses!! See you soon! Love ya!!xo